WorkSync is a unique training experience that transforms the working
relationship between managers and their assistants; boosting their
productivity individually and as a team. The three part workshop
includes a training session for managers, a training session for
assistants, and a joint session at the end in which the new skills
are immediately applied by each work pair to create a new action
plan. By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
• Align expectations on the level of support and service being provided
to the manager
• Improve the frequency and quality of their communication with one
• Transfer additional responsibilities to the assistant
• Increase their individual and combined output, tapping into
• Breakthrough common barriers and misperceptions
• Connect their priorities and responsibilities to the company’s
• Shorten the learning curve for future manager-assistant relationships,
through practical tools and self-awareness
Click here for course agenda
Who Should Attend?
Managers wanting to make the most of their dedicated
or shared support staff in order to maximize their own effectiveness
to their company.
Assistants who support one or more manager(s) in either of the
*Administrative assistants (i.e., secretaries, administrators,
*“Apprentice” assistants, on a career path to become the role they
supporting in the future (i.e., editorial assistants, sales assistants,
What’s the Value?
Your company invests in administrative support in order to free your
top talent to focus their energy and time on role-specific tasks.
Yet, learning to work effectively with an administrative assistant
is a challenge for many managers. Consider the significant business
strategies these valuable resources drive for your organization.
When managers and assistants work in sync with one another, their
productivity pays huge dividends to your bottom line.