BUSINESS RECORDS, memorabilia & ARCHIVES
Facing a retirement wave , and worried all that knowledge will be lost forever? Restructuring your company or embarking on a new venture?
Knowledge is a company’s greatest asset—yet, rarely does a company take time to systematically capture, document and preserve that info to ensure it is transferable to new teams, new initiatives, new ventures. As a result, valuable assets, ideas, work product and processes remain locked in the minds, memories and messy desks of a rotating talent pool.
Our team has the experience to help your company unearth, preserve and access the institutional knowledge that can make and save you money. We start by strategizing with key executives to define what items could have operational, financial, marketing, and business potential in the future. From there, we methodically declutter every nook and cranny of the business. We create retention guidelines and decision tree to help employees identify what to keep and toss, and oversee the implementation from start to finish. We create organized records, archives and manuals that take up a fraction of the real estate and put valuable assets at your fingertips. We help you and your company capitalize on past investments, seize business opportunities, shrink your storage footprint and minimize costs associated with storing unused business records and archives.
As part of the project, Julie Morgenstern Enterprises can:
- Create a road map to preserve a company’s most valuable information assets
- Preserve and organize treasures of business, marketing, legal and legacy value
- Create Operating Manuals for Assistants and Teams
- Mastermind an archival storage system
- Conduct Company-wide Cleanout Days
- Engage all employees in the preservation process
- Create decision trees and retention guidelines
- Oversee implementation and desk-side support
- Capture Memories and undocumented knowledge through video interviews
Moving presents one of life's greatest opportunities to start fresh - a chance to reevaluate your belongings, take only what really matters and set up your new space with systems that work.
Yet, even with the best of intentions, managing every detail of a move can be overwhelming and disruptive to your professional and personal life. As a result, the project gets short shrift, and you end up paying to transport or store belongings you don’t need, and transferring disorganized systems from one home to another. It does not have to be that way.
We minimize the chaos and stress associated with moving by managing every detail from concept to implementation. From simple moves across town, to complex moves involving multiple households and items in storage, our team will orchestrate an action plan that ensures the only things you move, are things you use and love.
We begin by visiting your current space. We then review the new floor plan, assess your storage needs, and design a customized action plan that lays out a vision for your new home. We prepare items for your move (including inventory, tag and organizing items), create a floor and storage plan to maximize space in the new location, oversee packing and movers, and set up the new space with custom-designed systems. Your new space will be an organized, maximized, and perfect reflection of who you are.
- Design moving plan
- Assess storage needs and capacity
- Plan furniture and storage layout of new space
- Sort and label items according to destination
- Arrange for sale, giveaway and disposal of unwanted items
- Generate detailed inventories for items being moved and stored
- Hire and supervise the moving company
- Oversee packing and moving day
- Unpack and organize belongings into new space
- Remove all boxes and debris
- Hang art, make beds, set up appliances, stock kitchen and bathroom for immediate use
There is nothing worse than spending tens of thousands of dollars renovating your kitchen, home office, bathroom or closets to discover that your beautiful new space is awkward to use, or does not have enough storage space.
It happens every day. Why? Because architects, interior designers and contractors have their eye on the big picture: form, design, quality of materials, aesthetics, workmanship. These professionals are not thinking about how you actually function in the space.
To get the most out of any home improvement, one of the best investments you can make is getting organized before the renovation. We work hand in hand with you to create custom-designed organizing systems for every space in your home, and coordinate with architect, interior designer, and contractor during design and construction. This ensures your investment produces not only a beautiful new space, but one that is custom built around the way you function.
- Declutter current space so you (and your renovation team) know what you really use
- Mock up organizing system with temporary containers to show design team how your space needs to function
- Inventory belongings, including counts and measurements, to guide creation of adequate storage
- Review and evaluate design and architectural plans for functionality
- Coordinate with architect, interior designer and contractor during design and construction
- Pack, label and inventory items to prep space for renovation
- Unpack and organize items into the newly renovated space
- Train you to use and maintain your new organizing system